Problem: Error 500: Internal Server Error appears on most screens when accessing my account via the API. And viewing devices via the app displays “Something’s Wrong”.
I have tried accessing the devices via api from the main devices link, the location page, the hub page and others. But all pages display the 500 Error. I also tried opening the page in a new browser, safe mode, or even a new laptop. None worked.
I have been able to use other devices, which are assigned to rooms. As long as the corrupted lock is not assigned to the same room, those devices can be shown. So I know it’s this lock which i causing all of my issues.
Background: I was having an issue with a zigbee Yale Lock, and I made a small change to the device handler. This change somehow corrupted the lock and caused an error to appear on any view that the lock appears in.
I know the direct URL for the corrupted lock, and i can view it. But if I click Save it goes to the 500 Error again. So I have no way to change the DTH on this lock or even delete the entire devices from SmartThings.
I opened a support ticket on Friday (2/1), but I have not gotten any replies yet. I called the support phone number, but was placed on hold for an hour until i had to hang up and go back to work.
If the answer is that I have to delete my account and start again, I will be done with SmartThings and just move over to Home Assistant at this point…