Connecting Linear Z-Wave Garage Door Remote Controller to Chamberlain

I am trying to connect my Linear Z-Wave Garage Door Remote Controller to my Chamberlain Liftmaster 3/4 hp 41AC075-2A.

I have the Linear connected to my Smartthings, but cannot get the app to open or close the garage door.

I have connected the two wires from the Linear to the two wires from the wall mounted opener, and nothing,

ANY help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Does the tilt sensor show the door as open and closed properly when you run the door normally?

I just installed the Linear and had a heck of a time getting it all to play nice. Several cycles of excluding, factory resetting, pairing the tilt sensor to the linear, linear to ST.

Also, during setup I had 3 batteries go dead in the tilt sensor… which seemed really odd and I only discovered by trial and error. Nothing will work if there is any issue with that tilt sensor.

Hi,

THANKS so much for your help.

Yes, the tilt sensor does show correctly.

I have connected the 2 wires from the Linear to the door opener using the
same connections as the Wall opener.

I will definitely try doing the factory reset and re-pairing.

Where did you connect the two wires from the Linear?

Thanks again

Doug

https://mailtrack.io/install?source=signature&lang=en&referral=douglasmfolsom@gmail.com&idSignature=22

I remember a few garage door openers are not compatible with the Linear controller. Did you check the list? I think Chamberlain is one of them not compatible.

Chamberlains that use the MyQ aren’t compatible. I think any opener that uses the not-fancy, doorbell and wire kind of button is fine.

is the instructions that helped me. Also, I did all the pairing in the house, once it worked I took it out and installed it, then ran a z-wave repair to make sure the network was optimum

I installed my linear next to the opener up on the ceiling. Just ran it’s wires to the same terminals as where he button wired in