Centralite Appliance Module unable to power cycle

I’ve got a couple Centralite plug modules leftover from my Xfinity home stuff. Noticed they were Zigbee so I figured I’d see if I can get them connected. Low and behold I was able to connect them. The dimmer works great after I changed the Device Type to Centralite Dimmer in the IDE. However, the appliance module doesn’t seem to actually work. I’ve tried changing it to several different device types (zigbee switch, smartpower outlet, even tried the centralite dimmer) and nothing seems to work. I’ve been searching a few people have mentioned they changed theirs to the device type “Centralite Switch”. I don’t see that as an option.

I’m new to the ST stuff so I’m not sure where to look next. I tried watching the Live Logging in the IDE but nothing even gets logged for this switch when I toggle it on/off. The model number for this outlet is 4256050-RZHAC (the 4256050-ZHAC, no “R”, is the dimmer model to which I can find lots of info for and is working fine).

Thoughts for a newb?

@TAustin I did get mine working. I don’t remember what I had to do. I can look later tonight if you haven’t been able to figure it out. I will say, if you can get your money back, then I would. These outlet are kind of flaky. I’m only using them because they were “free”, I wouldn’t voluntarily purchase these. The GE outlet (costs $35-$40) has been rock solid and I would go that way if it’s not too late.

Thanks - I did get it working; had to go into IDE and change the device type manually. I got this one because it was the least expensive Zigbee plug on Amazon at the time. I need it mainly as an extender, so hope it will at least be able to do THAT reliably…