Can't control thermostats with Alexa today

Anyone else having trouble controlling their thermostats with Alexa today? I’m using the official ST Alexa integration. Every time I try to set a temperature, I see this error in the IDE logs for Amazon Alexa:

groovy.lang.MissingMethodException: No signature of method: java.lang.String.floatValue() is applicable for argument types: () values: [] @ line 2313

And Alexa tells me “Sorry, I’m having trouble reaching Smartthings”

Other devices (lights, etc) are working great through Alexa. I’m integrating using NST Manager. ST Support, of course, blames this on the unofficial Nest integration, but I don’t see how that could be true. I am able to control my thermostats from the ST app just fine, so the breakdown seems to be between Alexa and ST, not between ST and NST Manager.

@tonesto7 @E_Sch I just made sure I’m running the latest published versions of NST Manager and devices. Still no dice.

I’m currently not using either askAlexa or NST Manager. My Alexa is still able to adjust my Nest thermostat.

How are you integrating your Nest?

With ST, I’m not currently integrating. My Nest is not tied to routines or anything right now. I had issues with not being able to get my apps once I did the beta migration.

Alexa can directly control Nest on its own. Make sure you discover it in the Amazon Alexa app. Nest is one of the few things that Google has allowed Amazon to have access to.

Ah got it. Yeah I know I can integrate it directly, but I like to keep it through ST if I can… it keeps my other automations that are based on changes to my thermostat updating more quickly. But I will probably go direct from Alexa to Nest as a stopgap.