Errors Running Routines Today (Honeywells)

Can’t set my Honeywell Thermostats any longer. Both floors have errors with [thermostatFanState]

Edit: I’ve rebooted the smart things hub already

10:45:04 PM: error groovy.lang.MissingMethodException: No signature of method: script14504715863742020617704.attribute() is applicable for argument types: (java.lang.String) values: [thermostatFanState]
Possible solutions: attribute(java.util.Map), attribute(java.lang.String, java.lang.String), attribute(java.lang.String, java.lang.String, java.util.List), tileAttribute(java.lang.String), attributeState(java.lang.String) @ line 12

10:45:04 PM: trace getSuffix(), index: null

10:45:04 PM: trace prefix(am'): I am

10:45:04 PM: trace settings: [thermostats:[Thermostat Second Floor], heatingSetpoint:65, coolingSetpoint:68, newMode:Sleep]

10:45:04 PM: debug HH execute(), newMode: Sleep

10:43:28 PM: error groovy.lang.MissingMethodException: No signature of method: script14504714502492020617704.attribute() is applicable for argument types: (java.lang.String) values: [thermostatFanState]
Possible solutions: attribute(java.util.Map), attribute(java.lang.String, java.lang.String), attribute(java.lang.String, java.lang.String, java.util.List), tileAttribute(java.lang.String), attributeState(java.lang.String) @ line 12

10:43:28 PM: trace getSuffix(), index: null

10:43:28 PM: trace prefix(am'): I am

10:43:28 PM: trace settings: [thermostats:[Thermostat Second Floor], heatingSetpoint:65, coolingSetpoint:68, newMode:Sleep]

10:43:28 PM: debug HH execute(), newMode: Sleep

Do you have problems with modes after running into this issue? My routines didn’t finish running because of this error, which messed up my modes. The house is showing one mode but the Smart Lightning thinks I am in a different mode. I am trying to figure out if the two issues are related, but have no luck because support is non-existent and there are no records in ide for the Smart Lightning app…

App/Hub thinks I’m still in Morning mode. It should be “Sleep” at this point via this evening’s routines.

Also, if I try to change the mode with Smart Tools, it says I’m already in sleep mode (despite the app saying I’m in Morning. Same errors with thermostatFanState.

1 Like

Yuuup! Same here, should be Night mode, but my lights are acting as I am still in Evening mode!

Are your thermostat Wi-Fi or Zwave? And have you upgraded the Android app to 2.07?

Z-wave and yes, I jumped on the Android update.

Z-Wave Thermostat. My android app is 2.0.7.

Take a look at this. This update screwed up something… Again…

1 Like

Thanks, but I think @rboy is having issues too…

Yeah, I’m using his custom code, an older version but I don’t think it’s specific too any one device type. It seems to be the multi attribute tools that are messing up…

Not sure, I just know I saw that right before I saw the update. I have two Zwave thermostat so I’m waiting on the update.

1 Like

Great, thanks all. I’m not running custom code. Will wait for an update.

Hold on tight, because is pretty bad from what I see. Don’t touch ANYTHING if is not broke…Drink a beer!

1 Like

I’m with ya there. Cheers!

Yeah my thermostat are ingrained in my automation and if they stop working I’ll be pissed. I went through three different thermostats before I found the ones I liked.

So far, so good with my ST. Everything had been running really good. I had 2 gee switches screw up a couple of days ago, but I think that wad my fault.

I installed six new switches at once and forgot to do a zwave repair.

Edit:
I’m pissed! My so just updated automatically!
I’m afraid to even look at my thermostats!

1 Like

Same here, was getting used to it running smooth. My thermostats were yet to fail in almost a year so…was about time, wasn’t it?

1 Like

I’m hoping I just got lucky and they fixed the problem already… My app updated but my thermostat are working ok. No problems in the logs and they are responding.

1 Like

I am experiencing similar issues. When I run routines manually, I get errors on the smarthings mobile app, but seems like some parts of the routine still executes. The main problem is that its not identifying mode changes correctly. Apps that rely on modes are behaving abnormally even though the system shows mode is correct, after a manual mode change to something else and then back to original, it fixes itself. I use SmartTiles for mode change.

Seems like ST is working on something…as the issue is prevalent now in the night , the most. Hopefully it will be a fix.

Modes, temps work this morning. And no more errors with [thermostatFanState]

Appreciate the late night work they put in to resolve.