For the past many hours have been moving everything to a V3 hub. The hub itself it great - the migtration process is horribly tedious.
Most devices i’ve been able to work though - but am stuck with the Fibaro Relayt, which i use in my garage to switch lights.
Have tried everything i can think of
- Moved hub to be next to the relay
- Switched off mains first, whatever that would do, and then switched on again before resetting
- Tried exlusion mode, with combinations of pressing the B button 3 times, and holding down for 3 times
- Tried holding down the internal B button for 3 seconds (and longer!) as per the manual
- Tried re adding through both the classic and the newer ST app
… but nothing will see them reconnect. I have 3 in total across the house, so loath to write off the money. Must be something i’m doing wrong…
The only think I haven’t tried is disconnecting all the wires other than the mains input - which you can infer from the manual, but it’s not explicit. I’m reluctant to do that and start mucking about too much if there is an easier way to do this. It’s also a rare 32 c day in the UK today, and both the garage and gym where these are located must be over 40 degrees at the moment, so not much fun fiddling with them.
Any help much appreciated.