I received my Pixel 3XL today and everything works great except for the Smartthigns app (both classic and the new app). I can load the app, enter my email, and it redirects me to https://us.account.samsung.com.
When I enter my email address and password I just get a quick loading wheel and it doesn’t redirect me back to the app.
Troubleshooting so far:
- I’ve tried changing my password.
- I’ve tried to disable chrome and use firefox, samsung browser, and numerous other browsers all with the exact same result.
- I have and am able to successfully login via my desktop (graph.api.smarthings), other devices, and my old Pixel.
- Same results on my wife’s pixel 3.
- Tried different networks/cellular network.
Has anyone ran into anything similar?