Cannot edit routines/Missing Routines (18 Jan 2023) FIXED FOR SOME

Same issue here. Android app.

2 Likes

Brock… You are the MAN…
I looked where you said and mine are all there too.
You made my day!!!
Too bad tech support didn’t know this…
Boy… Your really have to dig to find them.
They are really buried.

Yeah, I can see the Smart lighting routines, but all my other automations are gone (Android as well). I did get notified I’m getting the Hub update. I guess they’ll show back up at some point (I hope).

2 Likes

Same Problem here. Routines do not show under Automations at all. Routines are visible under individual devices but if you try to access from the device screen it just hangs. These are the symptoms from Android. I then tried to access from the GUI on the PC. The routines do not show in automations nor do they show on the individual devices (as they had on Android).

1 Like

Same here. All routines gone from the App (but working) on Android
Created new just for testing, disappeared as well

1 Like

Hay guys…
Please read Brock’s posting…

He said, “UPDATE: I am able to get to the new Smart lighting & see my Smart lighting “routines” by hitting the + on the Automations tab and clicking on add routine and scrolling all the way down to click on Smart lighting.”

I have verified this does work… Mine are all hidden there…

That’s not for all routines. That’s only for Smart Lighting App routines. All other routines are still missing.

1 Like

Hi, I’m new to the SmartThings app. But not a beginner in all this.

I bought a Aeotec Smart Home SmartThings hub v3 : AEOHUBV3US

It was meant to replace my old Piper camera hub alarm systems (lots of aeotec v1 doors/windows dated from 2014 connected to it) that does not work anymore with my new Google pixel 7 64 bits only app. The Piper app is only 32 bit and not updated anymore.

So now using SmartThings hub v3 to control all this.

My problem is that my 2 aeotec smartplug Model: DSC24-ZWUS keep loosing their routine. The routine are always disappeaing from the app. Under the device menu, if I create a routine, after a saving it if I return in the routine menu the newly created routine is not there!

If a try to create a new one but don’t save it and come back in the device control settings. The routine reapears . Weird behavior.

Sometimes I see them under the global routine menu.

But everytime I go under the device routine menu it’s empty.

They still work for a few days only.

Can it be cause I added an my SmartThings in google home ?

Unfortunately, right now, quite a few people are having this issue. I have moved your post to the existing discussion thread. If you go back up to the top, you’ll be able to read what other people have been saying about it.

1 Like

+1 with same issue. I’m sure they will be back soon. Or never. Equal chance with Smarthings, sigh.

2 Likes

Same here. All routines gone.

1 Like

+1
All routines and scenes are gone!!

1 Like

Ugh, thought I had gotten away with not having this issue. Routines and Scenes gone from automation tab. Android pixel 7A. I skipped updating a couple versions of the app (on 1.7.92 24) due to the train wreck with every update so thought I’d dodged a bullet because of it, but then get bit by a firmware update I guess.

Good thing all my disabled groovy smart apps are still showing. Maybe they got confused and wiped the wrong drive.

I agree everything is gone for me including all my scenes. I can see the smart lighting and + but my original routines and scenes are all gone. Hopefully, it will come back or work behind the scenes, hidden somewhere, but we should be able to edit them at least.

Here is my two sense:

Android user all scenes and routines missing as of 2000 hrs mst (-7)

iOS user everything is intact and working.

Also, it is all working even if Android doesn’t see it

Same here. Hub v2. All automations and routines are gone. :sob:

1 Like

Thanks to have transfer my post here, I’m glad to see I’m not the only one ! Sorry I didn’t search before. I’m new here!

3 Likes

Routines are also missing from Smarthings web as well.

1 Like

Broken here too. I can however create widgets that work with the missing routines. Also broken for me is the push notifications. That’s big problem because we are leaving house for days at time to see my mother at hospital out of town and our alerts are gone. What a mess!

+1 for all scenes and routines missing under automations in Android app after v2 hub update today. All seem to still execute automatically. Man I hope they get these back.

1 Like