I’m having trouble getting google home to find the devices added via the smartthings connector. It keeps saying the lights have not been configured in google home.
Here is what I have done so far.
- setup the bulb on smartthings. It works fine in the smarthings app. The bulb is a “Sengled Element Classic A19 Smart Home LED Bulb”
- added an “automation” to turn on the light. …just because i have no idea if google home needs this or not.
- enabled the smartthings connector in google home. Granted it access.
- verified the google smartapp is present on smartthings smartapps and has authorization to the device and routine (everything)…also tried only giving it access to the light.
- gave the light a room on google home control.
- restarted both devices multiple times, unlinked and relinked on both sides multiple times.
Note that google home works fine with the light using IFTTT. I have disabled this integration for now as i try to get the direct integration working between google home and smartthings.