Black Friday Deals!

A collection of compatible deals from Amazon. The Samsung equipment can be had at the same prices from the SmartThings store too, if you prefer!

The SmartThings Hub $49 -
Home Monitoring Kit $149 -
Multi-Sensor $29 -
Outlet $41 -
Motion $29 -

GE Link $13 -
TP Link Smart Plug $23 -
Echo Dot $39 -
Echo Full Size $139 -
Leviton DZMX1-1BZ Dimmer $38 -
WeMo Smart Plug $20 -

Nest Thermostat $199 -
EcoBee 3 $198 -
Honeywell Smart Thermostat $163 -
Sylvania Lightify Strip $48 -
Ring Doorbell $124! -
Philips Hue White $119 -

6 Likes

If you order the Echo stuff, thru your current Echo gadget, you get a $10 electronic Amazon credit. I can’t pass up getting another Dot for $30. :grinning:

3 Likes

Sonos play1 off $50

Samsung R1 off $90 (only 69 open box)
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchpage.jsp?id=pcat17071&st=Samsung+R1

1 Like

Here comes the dot in my garage…

6 Likes

For those of you looking for a KICK ASS motion sensor, try the Fibaro zWave Motion Sensor, this is the cheapest I’ve ever seen this one for. I’ve used it for a year and have had zero issues, false positives, etc. $48.

3 Likes

Mine’s going in the kitchen. Plan on putting it on the top of the fridge to keep her out of the counter space.

Does it really have that crazy colored eye? I think that would be annoying

It really does. Some people think that’s really cool, some people find it creeps them out.

I tried one and liked all of the technical capabilities, but my health aides hated the look of it so I ended up sending it back. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

If you have a fridge enclosure like I do, you will be disappointed with mic’s performance.

1 Like

Is true, but you can turn the led off from settings. @docwisdom I still believe it’s the best zwave sensor money can buy…

1 Like

Please STOP enticing me. Toys, shop for boys’ toys not my own toys. Thanks a BUNCH @Mbhforum loool

4 Likes

I don’t see the R1 on the list of compatibles. Is it?

Compatibility is discussed in these threads

Did someone get the tp link smart plug to work with smartthings…

Thanks R1’ refurbs on Amazon 59 .00 Prime also

1 Like

As @JDRoberts said, it does light up like that but it’s really quick and a still picture exaggerates the issue. Also, with the device type handlers available here on the forum, it’s completely customizable. Mine is hidden next to my fridge and it turns on my Hue light strips underneath my kitchen cabinet at night. It’s a quality made product that has great housing and mounting. It’s the real deal :slight_smile:

1 Like

Try under a cabinet upside down.

2 Likes

With speakers hidden above the cabinets

2 Likes

I’m not seeing the Philips Hue White deal for $119, the cheapest from the link is $142, do you have a different link or did that deal expire?

It’s the V2 Hue color that is $119 at BB,HD, Amazon etc.

https://www.store.meethue.com/us/specials/philips-hue-white-and-color-ambiance-a19-starter-kit-gen-2

Hue white ambiance is $99 for Hub, 2 bulbs and a dimmer

https://www.store.meethue.com/us/specials/philips-hue-white-ambiance-starter-kit-a19