Bitron Smart-Plug with Metering integration (also ZigBee repeater)

Two days ago I received this EU style smart plug with metering (both instant watt load and accumulated KWh usage) that also acts as a ZigBee repeater, required because some of my Multi Purpose sensors are out of range since I relocated the Hub.

The full commercial name is BitronHome Smart-Plug with Metering (model number 902010/25) and some references:

I have started a Device Handler using the ZigBee form with the ZigBee switch with power template and copying the ZigBee information from the second link. This is the line:

fingerprint profileId: "0104", deviceId: "0009", endpointId: "01", inClusters: "0000, 0003, 0004, 0005, 0006",
 outClusters: "0702", manufacturer: "Bitron", model: "Smart-Plug with Metering", 
 deviceJoinName: "Bitron Smart-Plug with Metering"

Switching doesn’t work and reading power usage is always 0W. What I have found is that while sending commands, there is a log entry with a null endpointId.

0910b218-29e5-470a-8cd3-02dec224f4fc ‎18‎:‎23‎:‎00: warn KEY: ZBLIB device.endpointId=null, device.zigbeeId=00124B00088DB617, device.deviceNetworkId=6C12

What am I doing wrong? Thanks in advance!

@harcalion: Did you get any further with the BitronHome Smart-Plug? Does at least the repeater function work for you?

Sorry, I forgot to reply to you. In the end, I just returned the device. Nothing worked, only basic ZigBee information got synchronized and it made no noticeable difference on the two out of range sensors.