Best Philips Hue Apps For Android

Philips Hue lights are the best smart home lighting system. You can easily control your light and create the right ambiance for every moment. So here some best apps for Android that control your Hue lighting system and set according to your room.

1. AutoHue
  2. Hue Disco
  3. Hue Manic
  4. Hue Pro
  5. Lumio
  6. Hue Switcher
  7. Scott Dodson App

I don’t quite understand this post. This forum is for people who are using the Samsung SmartThings home automation platform. Most of them will be using the SmartThings app to control their Hue devices via the official Hue/Smartthings integration.

Some do occasionally use third party apps for special effects, but most of the time they would be completely unnecessary for SmartThings users.

Still, even as a SmartThings user, and because Phillips Hue has a huge ecosystem of 3rd-party software, it’s nice to know what other recommended options are out there. “Choice is good” , right? :smile:

1 Like

Yeah, I’d be fine with it if the original post said something like “sometimes it’s useful to have one of the third-party apps that work with Hue so you can get special effects or other features not offered through the official SmartThings app. Here’s a list of some of the ones that I like that are available for android.”

As it was, though, it just seemed odd, especially since most of those are paid apps that most smartthings users wouldn’t need.

1 Like