Are iris devices still compatible?

Yes. Held reset button for 10 secs…put battery in. Held for another second or 2 and let go.

1 Like

Weird because they typically stock the one that are ST compatible…I never seen these stocked until recently. Wonder why they would restock with older models. :roll_eyes:

Probably somebody found a pallet in the stockroom, or they’re clearing out inventory from another store based on past sales history at this one. It happens. :sunglasses:

Alright so I went to the store and looked and saw 2 diff boxes. The one I had was the small one. I just bought the bigger box and will test

The contact sensors I’ve purchased in the past came in that larger, purple box. Maybe the smaller box is the newest generation (3320-L2).

Did you compare the model #s on each box?

The small box has no model numbers. But I do remember seeing on the sensor itself it didn’t have a l2 just L.
The bigger box has just 1 L on it

Paired in seconds!! So people, do not buy the small box sensors!!!

The small and large package of the version 2 sensors (L and L2) are identical. I just got a few of the L2 one in smaller box with new item number, the sensor inside actually has the 3320-L label on it. They just changed the package. I have no problem in pairing at all. Now I have 6 L and 5 L2 in my system. There is absolutely no difference. The Iris support has confirmed that too.

1 Like