Amazon Prime Day - July 15-16, 2019

1 Like
  • Amazon Prime Day will last two days this year.
  • It kicks off at midnight Pacific on July 15 and runs through July 16.

https://www.amazon.com/primeday

2 Likes

Two days?!?

( this is my recent browsing history. :wink:. )

6 Likes

Some deals are starting for echo And ring products. Dots at $25 and 2 echo show 5 for $150

1 Like

I’m in! I also want to get at least 3 more of the Echo Subs if they go on sale for $99.99. They are great for adding a little more umph to the Echos.

For prime members only: spend $10 at Whole Foods between July 3 and July 15 for a Purchase linked to your Amazon account, and you will get a $10 credit at Amazon.com to spend on prime day. There are some exclusions and limitations. One per customer, but each person in an Amazon household can qualify for the credit.

2 Likes

Yonomi has a blog article listing some prime day deals which are available now: mostly Amazon brands:

1 Like
2 Likes

Can confirm this. The lady at Whole Foods said it wouldn’t work. but I have confirmation emails for both household accounts. Really appreciate the tip JD!

2 Likes

Today, Amazon has the Ring Pro + an Echo dot for $169 (for Prime members)! https://www.amazon.com/Ring-Video-Doorbell-Pro-Echo/dp/B07HQ42WQV

2 Likes

Wyze Cam Pan is currently $19.99 with free shipping on Amazon.

From a 3rd party scammer stay away. Only buy if Amazon or Wyze is the seller.

2 Likes

They’re on sale from Amazon themselves for $22.50 for the V2 and $32.19 for the Pan.

1 Like

Damn! I didn’t notice that. Ty.

2 Likes

Come on @JDRoberts, we all know that you would love a hoverboard. Pretty sure if you could use a hoverboard your life would change.

2 Likes

I think my life would have to change first, but sure. :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Press release with a detail list…

1 Like

Smart Home

• Save 30% on Lutron Smart Dimmer Starter Kit
  • Save 28% on Caseta Smart Lighting Dimmer Switch
  • Save 32% on Furbo Dog Camera
  • Save up to 55% on Tp-Link Switch & Dot Bundle
  • Save up to 30% on Netgear routers

Also roomba will have prime day discounts, but they aren’t announcing details in advance. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I might upgrade the last Echo Show to gen2. I wonder if they would honor 25% + $30 to trade in the gen1 for gen2 during Prime Day.

• Save $70 on Echo Show, just $159.99

Echo Show for $90 would be a steal LOL

2 Likes

I tried last week and they wouldn’t stack the trade in old Firestick on the new bundle discount. If I selected just the new FireTV it gave me the 20% trade in discount. If I changed it to the bundle for $119 the trade in button was gone.

1 Like