Amazon Prime Day - October 13-14, 2020

sad news for those who look forward to Prime Day each year… this year it might be delayed until August

I will keep you posted on any news

4 Likes

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/amazon-pushes-prime-day-september-133526208.html

1 Like

They might going to push it until Black Friday…

There may be an Amazon summer sale on June 22nd To tide you over until prime day in September

1 Like
2 Likes

It is official! October 13-14, 2020. Mark your calendar. Plus there are some early prime deals available now…

1 Like

Several TP-link devices available today…

2 Likes

Echo Show 5 $45
Echo Auto $20

4 Likes

Just picked up the show 5… Half price plus an additional 10% cash back on prime visa? Yeahhhhh, I’ll take that.

1 Like

We’ve been using the show 5 as a video intercom which also can show the outside cameras. We’ve got one on the shelf in the laundry room, for example, which is very useful if the doorbell rings while somebody is doing laundry. They’ve been excellent for this purpose. :sunglasses:

And if you live in California you’ll get popped for an additional $4 for the state LCD screen recycling fee which adds 9% to the sale price. :crazy_face:

CA Electronic Waste Recycling Fee $4.00

Oh California.

1 Like

Fire 10 for $80! Got way too many of theses tablets but can’t pass this up.

4 Likes

Use code PRIME20 at Abode for discounts through Wednesday.

This is a UL listed security system with good video features. Integration with smartthings is limited, but you can do some through Ifttt (or Homebridge if you are using that). They have a free tier for just the security features which has partial integration with IFTTT or again Homekit. If you want to use their home automation features, you need to pay for a monthly plan. So research the plans as well as the devices before ordering. :wink:

1 Like

Kasa Smart Plug, WiFi Outlet 2-Pack (HS103P2) for $10 ($5 coupon + $5 prime discount that is applied at checkout)

1 Like

Coupon code please. I can’t seem to find it.

Too late. Looks like that deal has ended. $15 now

:pensive: Not even sure if I needed them but now I am sad.

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: How big is your “box”?! I have 2 now.