We will begin rolling out Samsung SmartThings Hub firmware version 0.37.04 starting Monday, June 14th. Once downloaded, your Hub will briefly go offline as it reboots and applies the update; most customers will experience less than one minute of downtime. We will update the status page when the release is complete.
- Samsung SmartThings Hub 2015 (Hub v2)
- Samsung SmartThings Hub 2018 (Hub v3)
- Aeotec Smart Home Hub
Release Date: 14 June 2021 ~ 18 June 2021
Note that this release may be spread out over a week, so you may not see your Hub update the first day of the release period.
- Firmware update for the Schlage BE468GB
- Auto “Ghost Node” Cleanup – ”Ghost Nodes” are Z-Wave Nodes that do not match with a device that exists in the SmartThings App. When a Ghost Node is removed, a hub event is observable in the SmartThings IDE: zw removed device: XX, where XX is the Z-Wave Node of the removed Ghost Node. Ghost Node deletion starts within 24 hours of a hub reboot or update and occurs periodically.
- Minor bug fixes and improvements