We will begin rolling out Samsung SmartThings Hub firmware version 0.36.05 starting Monday, April 5th. Once downloaded, your Hub will briefly go offline as it reboots and applies the update; most customers will experience less than one minute of downtime. We will update the status page when the release is complete.
- Samsung SmartThings Hub 2015 (Hub v2)
- Samsung SmartThings Hub 2018 (Hub v3)
- Aeotec Smart Home Hub
Release Date: 05 April 2021 ~ 09 April 2021
Note that this release may be spread out over a few days, so you may not see your Hub update the first day of the release period.
- Firmware update support for Danfoss Ally Radiator thermostat
- Fix an issue where Z-Wave network repair error logs were not propagated and shown properly in the mobile application
- Fixed situations where larger Zigbee networks would report “Unknown Route” for some devices in Groovy IDE.
- Minor bug fixes and improvements