Here is my device type for this . Created from a modified stock device type with the following changes
- lgk add polling and refresh ,
- add update fx, fix overall power usage to not show in exponential
- fix last outlet to change color correctly for on / off
- add labels so you can name each switch
- fix last switch which will not change color.
- currently need to use ver 2.07 off app at least on android as 2.08 has a bug with labels being all
- screwed up below the fold.
- want a whole width label.
- change scale to 2 for smaller tiles, but for some strange reason had to put blank tile
- on the end of the label otherwise it screws up and puts weird stuff there.
as mentioned above, I would like to be able to make the label the full width but here is a bug in the andoid app version. When I make the labels to be width 6 it looks like this
In addition, at least on android you will have to use version 2.0.7 ( the last version) as version 2.0.8 screws up alignment, color and text when part of the device type comes up below the fold. I have reported this issue and they know about it. Maybe I will attempt to fix it again when version 2.0.9 comes out.