ADT Hub/Accessories Refund - Did Anyone Actually Get It?

I’ve been going back and forth with SmartThings since March about my refund for the ADT hub and all of the additional stuff I had for it. I’m just curious if anyone actually got paid?

This has been one of the most frustrating processes. The first time they sent me a return label I ended up getting all of the equipment shipped back to me. After making a few calls I found out that the label they sent me was to the wrong location. So then I had to ship it again to a different location, and after multiple calls and months of waiting they still don’t have any updates to share. It seems like everyone I talk to has no idea.

There have been a few users who reported receiving their refunds. There were also users who reported the process was frustrating.

Tagging @SamsungZell to see if they can assist finding the appropriate person to contact

1 Like

Thanks @jkp

Hey there! @bosscib, sorry to hear that you having issues with your refund request that you submitted on www.SamsungCSO.com. I wish I was better equipped to assist you with your concerns.

However, as you mentioned you have already initiated the claim process, I would recommend following up with the support team for further assistance with requesting an update on the status.

You can reach out directly using the below channels:
US: 1-866-813-2404
US: support@smartthings.com

I hope this message finds you well!

^SamsungZell

@SamsungZell Appreciate the reply. I’ll save my time from contacting Support again. I’m just happy to hear that some others actually got paid.