ADT Command and SmartThings

Hi,

I have the new ADT Command & Control panel and I am wondering whether I can pair it with SmartThings hub so I can arm/disarm from smartThings app.

Thanks,
Michael

If you have a SmartThings ADT hub then I believe you can use your ADT sensors with the hub. @JDRoberts

Unfortunately no, the SmartThings ADT dual logo hub uses a proprietary frequency unique to that specific model. It cannot be used with ADT sensors from other ADT models.

https://support.smartthings.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005074883-ADT-Security-Hub-FAQ

As for whether you can put both the new ADT command and control panel and a smartthings hub on the same Z wave network, it may be possible, but they would share only Z wave devices and it would not be possible to arm/disarm the ADT panel from the smartthings app as that is a locked function not available to third-party integrations. At best each one might be able to turn on the same Z wave light switch.

1 Like

Is there a way to get the armed/disarmed status of the ADT Command system into smartthings, in order to use these status changes to control locks, lights, etc?