Across the board, nothing working

If your “middle of the day” is 6:30 pm New York time… that means you get up at noon? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Two words

Basement lights

2 Likes

Everything down for me too. Can’t control anything.

Yes, actually I do…lol.

I have man servants wake up early for me! Lol

2 Likes

No basement…

Everything is working for me :smiley:

Hey, if the only thing people needed to automate was Lights, they wouldn’t need SmartThings.

Daytime stuff:

Smart locks

Window coverings

Home theater equipment

Smart thermostat

Open/close Sensors

Smart doorbells

Baby monitors

Security cameras

Garage door openers

Smoke alarms

Smart appliances

Leak detection

Smart irrigation systems

Ceiling fans

Water heaters

Presence detection for when the kids get home after school

And so on…

Automation isn’t just for after dark. :wink:

4 Likes

Two words: ALPHA

;))

2 Likes

Back Online!

1 Like

You kidding me? I got home and had to look up documentation online on how to use this weird looking thing:

Never knew it could open the garage door! Super cool gadget! :wink: can it be automated?! lol

4 Likes

I was going to use “background noise” myself…

Yes.

4 Likes

Hub off-line

Everything not working, unplugged hub and removed batteries. Keeps sending me false alarms for a centralite outlet reporting power to low even with everything unplugged . How do I stop it’s constant messages?

Out here, too. Had just installed another switch & kicked off Z-wave Repair, too. Damn!

To be clearer , I just keep getting endless notifications from smartapp for one of my centralite plugs that report power. Everything unplugged as far as hub and they just keep coming.

Back to normal. Not a bad response.

Come one where are the usual rants like the one above… there must be at least one right? Class action legal threats etc…what a disappointment! :smile:

The smart app runs in the cloud, and you are getting the notifications from the cloud.

The only way to turn it off is to reconfigure that specific smart app.

Thank you, luckily it finally stopped and everything working. I couldn’t imagine having that many notifications every minute for days waiting for support ticket response, thanks.

1 Like