I happened to be clearing out the new list so I saw this, but for future reference, when you have an issue with a custom DTH you should post it to that handler’s topic to ensure the developer sees it.
The device is fully functional in the new mobile app, but it’s a lot easier to troubleshoot issues in the classic so the instructions below are based on you using the classic mobile app.
If you open the device in the classic mobile app, what’s the firmware and does it say that there are pending changes?
The logging results generated by the steps below will show exactly what’s happening when it tries to save that setting.
- Open Live Logging in the IDE.
- Open the device setting in the classic mobile app
- Enable Debug Logging
- Verify that the LED setting is set to the correct value
- Tap Save
- Wake the device up by pushing the recessed button on the bottom of the device with a paperclip.
- Wait for it to stop logging (if you don’t see anything in the logs after about 10 seconds, push the button again)
- Post the live logging results.