Today I tried adding couple of zigbee devices to my SmartThings network. The first device was “ST outlet” and the second one was Osram Lightify bulb.
The issue I am having for both devices is below -[ Tried with 2 different bulbs and ST outlet (total 3 devices)]
- When I try to pair normally ST does not recognize it
- When I reset and try to pair, ST sometimes says “identifying Device” and gets stuck there, and when I exit the app and log back in, I see a “Not Configured” device. When I choose it, it shows up as a “?Thing”
- Sometimes when I reset and try to pair, it just doe not find anything, but when I exit app and come back in, the same non configured device with “?Thing” shows up.
- When I try to change the device type from the IDE, it did not help either - The device does not respond.
- A hub power off for 15 mins did not help either
I have seen some other threads where similar issues existed and they went away after some platform updates. Not sure if this is platform wide or its just me.
Any other ideas or comments are welcome!