Xiaomi devices on sale (buttons/sensors/cubes)

I disagree. One of the images says “and the 2pcs sensors must install within 22mm”. They classify one sensor as 2pcs, because there are 2pcs to the full package.

Will do… I can see their response going both ways. We’ll have to find out when it arrives :slight_smile:

1 Like

Right, but in the post of mine that you quoted, I wasn’t talking about what it says in the product listing.
I was only referring to the specific, directed response that was sent to @xcesmess above.
If you look back there, you’ll see the specific comments that I was responding to.

I understand. I think the language barrier is preventing them from accurately understanding the question and responding that it’s only 1 sensor that contains 2pcs. They’re also likely just reading the product description without going into the warehouse to see what is packaged. In any case, we’ll know for sure when it arrives for him. :thumbsup:

2 Likes

Just placed an order for 2 windows sensors and one button from gearbest hope it will arrive soon, already have one multisensor from smartthings

The tiny reset pin hole

One of the reminder lists on my phone is “deliveries” meaning things that I’ve ordered for delivery. I always need to glance over it before I go out to do brick-and-mortar shopping or I end up getting duplicate stuff! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I just received my open close sensors. I got one to pair last night. Just doing the rapid push of the button. I woke up this morning and noticed it was no longer working. Appears to not be paired. Do you usually need to pair multiple times till it sticks?
Thanks
Mike

Sometimes ya. I got a bunch of contact sensors, buttons , and motion sensors. I had two motion sensors do this for first few days then haven’t had trouble since.

Just received the door/windows sensor and button working fine except no battery info yet, pairing was seamless following the previous comments

1 Like

I have one that falls off after every hub update. It’s the only one of several that do it, but it’s also the only one working off a repeater device and out of range of the hub itself.

I have to pop open the case and take the module out and get in hubs range, then repair. Rather annoying, but it’s the only one to do it so far and the price is right for these things.

I’ve only opened 2 of my 5 so far, and one of them is like that one you described.

[genuinely attempting to move on]
So, is there anything else these can be used for or do we just harvest the battery, and scrap the rest?

I got 4 of them and noticed 2 of them a different logo than the other 2. The ones the have like a c3 seem to not stay paired. Anyone have this issue?

Pics of the differences?

I received the order a couple days ago. Got the window sensors paired last night and they are still connected. The motion sensor works too.

I am curious to know what is the different logo, got 2 windows sensors one button from gearbest all stays connected so far since paired

I’m currently away but I will post pics of the two devices on Sunday when I’m back.

All 3 contact sensors and two motion sensors I got from Gearbest this week have the same “MJ” shield shape logo on them. They all work well so far. The battery levels took a few minutes before it appears on the app.

If you look at listings at aliexpress you can see the 2 logos.

Hey guy’s… has anyone bought anything from gearbest lately?

Can you still buy without signing up?

I keep getting taken to a sign up page