Windows phone / Windows 8 app?

If you’re looking for Beta testers, you will let us know right? :wink: I’ve a Lumia 1520, a Surface 3, and a collection of windows laptops & desktops eager to participate. :slight_smile:

I would also like to be a beta tester. I have a Lumia 930, my oldest son a Lumia 520. As for android my wife a Samsung Galaxy S4, one son has a cheap phone(older android) and I have an Asus Transformer pad to control ST. Also have 2 laptops on Win8 and one on win 7.

Like many others here I would like to be included in your beta testing program. I am currently using a Lumia 1020. But I also have a Surface 2 tablet and a number of Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 TP installs.

I too would like to be involved in any beta. I currently have three developer unlocked devices 2 Lumia 1020’s (running Windows Phone 8.1 Update 1) and a Lumia 920 (running Windows Phone 8.1). I also have a Surface RT, Surface Pro, and Surface Pro 3, and a desktop with Windows 10 TP installed in a VM. I will be purchasing the SmartThings hub the moment such a beta (or final app) is announced to replace my older VeraLite.

This is great news! I like the enhanced support for devices on this platform but not having a Website or Windows support held me back. When this becomes available I would probably switch!

I’ve had the ST hub for a couple of weeks now, and I’m hooked!
I’d like to add my request for a Windows Phone (8.1) mobile app… The HTC One M8 for Windows will be available from AT&T soon, and I’ll be moving from Android to Windows.

I have a Nokia 928 and just received my SmartThings hub and accessories. Would love to get my hands on the app as well.

Hi

I’m very interested to be a tester of WP application if possible

Thanks

David

+1 I would also like to be a beta tester if possible! I have an Android but my wife has a Windows Phone (eventually I’ll be getting a Windows Phone too). I’d like to set her phone up so that her presence can be detected at home too.

Please add me to the list for beta testing. I have a Lumia 920 and Lumia 520.

Funny how we’ve have taken the initiative to turn this into a beta testing signup thread… lol. I’m in too!

I will but your product as soon as I am notified that I can access a beta Windows phone app. I already have several z-wave products, and an excited to use your controller on windows phone!

Please add me to your list of Windows phone beta customers, I cannot wait!

Definitely would like to be included in the beta when it is released!

Any update on this from the devs? Just curious… I think you can see there is a lot of interest.

1 Like

Via @gigastacey on Twitter:

SmartThings adds Windows Phone support for its smart home hub https://t.co/K60GYGlFTG via @gigaom

I’ve just installed the Windows Phone app ;-). Love it. I’m having an issue with the Things page itself, but otherwise it really does mirror the experience of the other platforms.

Thanks @Ben and company!

1 Like

Couldn’t find the app from the Windows Store, does it work with both 8 and 8.1 WP?

Thanks

The app is targeted for just Windows Phone 8.1. We decided to skip the beta after some good testing and went straight to the public store. Hope it drives home the point that we are committed to being an open platform. In the coming weeks and months we will continue to add features to bring it to parity and treat the windows platform a first class citizen in our client UI space.

4 Likes

I couldn’t find it in the store either. I am on a Nokia Lumia 930 running WP8.1. Will it be released for non-US markets? I am living in Norway and have been waiting for this ever since I got the hub.