Window Sunshade Controller - DD7002B Integration?

I recently had some sunshades installed and the installer dropped off a “WiFi Hub” that allows you to control the shades from your phone. I am wondering if there is a way to integrate this hub into the SmartThings platform.

The pictures of the hub are attached and it states “Model DD7002B” on the hub itself. I have looked around to see if anyone else has this, but have come up short. I’d be interested if anyone has this device or has any suggestion on integration.

T

hanks.

What’s the brand of the motor?

Meanwhile, see the FAQ:

FAQ: WIFI Devices in ST? How can I integrate a WiFi or Bluetooth device that isn’t on the official compatibility list?

Also, if by chance it’s Dooya (it sounds like a Dooya model number) Using the Dooya Connector app, there is an IFTTT channel, so you could get some Integration that way.

I have the same bridge, luckily my roller blinds supplier gave me a contact in Dooya to enquire about this bridge.
At the moment there is a fully functional RS485 interface (I have the documentation), however more hardware is required for any integration with SmartThings.
Also there is an API that will run on the bridge itself under development.
I will play with the RS485 but I’m waiting for the API so I can integrate with SmartThings

2 Likes

Hi, I’m interested in documentation to use dooya wifi bridge by RS485 port with Omni IIe. I appreciate if you share information with me.

Thank you in advance

The documentation has the serial port commands to operate the blinds, but Omni IIe would need to implement those commands to integrate.

1 Like

Yes, that is the information that I need, I can send commands by RS485 or RS232 serial ports from Omni IIe, but I don’t know the commands (protocol) used by bridge.

Hi jzapatac, here it is https://1drv.ms/b/s!AsXgAZmiTwCIhOUEzLZDlLRop4OTpw?e=6Yk0pu

Thank you very much @axbeercore , I am going to do some test and I let you know the results.

© 2019 SmartThings, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

SmartThings; SmartApps®; Physical Graph; Hello, Home; and Hello, Smart Home are all trademarks of the SmartThings, Inc.