What mode is my house in?

How do i tell what mode my house is in now in the new version of the iOS app? Or, the only way I can tell the last routine run is go to the Activity Feed, but if it was run a while ago it is a long way up there.

Is there somewhere else I can figure out what mode my house is currently in?

Basically you have to check the IDE because the mobile app state is a joke.

I don’t know about the iOS app, but the Android app works. It just takes a minute to update. @thrash99er, on Android the mode is displayed on top of the home page (the page with rooms, things, etc)

I use the iOS app. Since the update it can show the wrong state for considerable lengths of time - not just minutes.

Yes… there are a number of refresh issues with the app (Android as well), this being one of them. Force quit and relaunch seems to be the only way to reliably force a refresh at this time.

I can manually change mode via tapping one of the “routines”, and not see that change indicated when returning to the Things screen. Bug report @Ben

I reported this almost two weeks ago. I guess they are still working hard (or hardly working) to fix it. :slight_smile:

Thanks for reaching out. This is a known issue I am afraid. We’re working hard to address it.

For now if you force quit the app and relaunch it, the status on your menu will likely update, but for now there isn’t a permanent fix. Sorry for the inconvenience. We’ll let you know when it’s addressed

Kind regards

@SBDOBRESCU Ya, I found that. It helps. I’ll see how fast/slow it updates.