Welcome Kris Schaller to the Community!

Hi Everyone!

I’m super excited to welcome @kschaller into the community team. He will be joining us as a Developer Programs Engineer. In his role, Kris will be supporting us in the community with your written SmartApps and helping to usher new submissions through the publishing process! How exciting!

Kris hasn’t travelled far to us, as he’s been serving as a Partner Support Engineer at Samsung. He’s already written some SmartApps and also enjoys Android Development. ( Whoohoo! Love for my favorite little Green Guy! )

Aside from that, you should ask him about coffee. He enjoys a quality cup of coffee, but he also enjoys the brewing process too.

So, please extend a warm welcome to Kris!

7 Likes

Welcome, Kris! :grinning:

Thanks @baldeagle072!

Welcome @kschaller have you done anything with Android wear?

Thanks @jodyalbritton! I do have some experience with AW, but much more experience on the main Android OS side.

Hello and welcome @kschaller !
With you here hopefully we got more easier to build and solve everything we face with SmartApps

1 Like

The more DPE’s the better. I heart code samples. Welcome Kris!

1 Like

Kris rules. Very excited to work with him.

3 Likes

Can’t wait to provide you guys with some awesome samples! Once I get more acclimated here I’m open to suggestions on what you guys want to see.

1 Like

Yeah looking forward to helping make the experience for the community one that only gets better over time!

2 Likes