Water leak and smoke sensors shows as offline In STHM

I have a problem with STHM showing all my water leak and one smoke sensor as offline on android, even though they all shows as online and works perfectly fine in rooms they belong too.

Even STHM alarm is triggered if I put water sensor in water.

Anyone have such problem? I am not eager to exclude and include them again, as this only seems to be problem with STHM.

Mine has been this way from some time now, but I believe it is a glitch as they work properly.

I should have submitted it as a bug report, but…

My SHM has been showing 1 of my leak sensors as offline for a while now. Just went back into it and it showed it still offline, let it sit on the list of sensors for a bit and it finally cleared. :man_shrugging:

Hey there!

I wanted to confirm if there were any changes noted from resetting the STHM, closing the application, or clearing the cache of the ST App? Are you running the latest version of the ST app?

If the symptom persists after trying the above troubleshooting steps, I would recommend creating a support ticket so we can look into your concerns further. You can reach out directly to a support team in your area using the below information:

US: 1-866-813-2404
US: support@smartthings.com
UK support 0333 0000333
UK: support@smartthings.co.uk
CA: support@smartthings.ca

I hope this message finds you well!

^SamsungZell

I have 3 water leak sensors , one on each floor. They randomly go offline and I have to pull the battery to get them to reconnect.

Been doing this for years…

Yeah I tried all that but it doesn’t help.
I also see same problem occurs for window/door sensors too, so SHTM is broken for sure somehow.

The only thing which helps is to remove and add all those sensors again, but I don’t want to do that as they work properly except for STHM.

I am not convinced about crating support ticket as this have never help before and once they broke my full location and everything was unusable.