Virtual/custom devices no longer available in automations and scenes

My scenes and automations no longer work with any of my virtual devices or real devices that use custom device handlers. These devices list ‘unknown condition’ on existing automations and scenes. If I remove the device and attempt to readd it, none of these devices even show up to select from. Is anyone else having this issue?

Android or iOS? My devices with custom DTH still show fine in the automation creator on iOS.

1 Like

iOS. These all broke for me within the last week. No idea how to fix it. I sure hope I don’t have to remove all of my devices and reset the thing. That would take so long to set up again.

I thought mine were gone, too… but they appeared again after about 10 mins. It probably has something to do with the recent app updates. I suggest you try and be patient before you make major changes.

I seem to be fine on Android too, touch wood.

1 Like

I’m still having this issue. Did this ever resolve for you?

I am unable to add any devices either through trigger or as an action in any new automations.

My old automations work fine but are listed in an “unknown condition.”

So lost here.

I had multiple problems a couple of months back. Then sometime later, they showed up for automations. Now they are gone again. What a mess!

ST - what is going on.

No, this is still unresolved. It’s been an issue for me for months. I’m close to spending the time to figure out Home Assistant and go from there. I received a response from them a few weeks ago, but nothing since:

Thank you for being patient.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. I would like to inform you that our team has identified this as a known issue which is actively being investigated to find out a root cause as of now we are unable to provide any ETA for this. However. we would request you to wait for the app update.

If you have any further queries or any concerns, please get back to us.