Using a US ST Hub in a EU Country

I understand that using a US version of the ST Hub in Europe isn’t a good idea and it just won’t work for a lot of reasons, however I still have few questions I hope someone out there has an answer for…

*For the sake of argument, let’s just say we can overcome the voltage/wattage issues

1. Will a 904 MHz ST Hub work with a 904 MHz ST Multi Sensor within 100 feet but in a 868 MHz country? through Z-Wave?

2. If Z-Wave won’t work, can ST Hub still communicate to other devices though WiFi only instead?

Kinda, the ST Multi is not 904 MHz zwave it’s 2.4ghz zigbee, also there is a 868 MHz zwave UK hub that is available for sale. Both the US and UK version also use 2.4ghz zigbee.

http://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/samsung-smartthings-1128-commercial.html

Yeah, I’ve came across Curry’s, good solutions, for some reason the price is higher than the US one… But in theory, would a 904 MHz ST hub work in a 868 MHz country within the same house range? If yes (which i doubt), what’s the hustle about different Z-Wave frequencies then…

Perhaps the right question is… will US SmartThings accessories like Yale deadbolt or Nest thermostat or Philips Hue or Webo switch work with ST Hub UK version? I assume yes because Zigbee frequency is same?