Using 2 locations with IFTTT

I’ve added a second location in Smartthings and found that the second location devices do not show up in IFTTT. Any idea how I can use both locations within IFTTT
Thanks

AFAIK, you can’t. I corresponded with IFTTT support in 2018. See my post below regarding there response. I tried it again very recently and got the same result.

1 Like

That’s disappointing. I went to pro IFTTT for nothing.
Thanks

I just found a way to do it without creating multiple accounts or do any programming.

In my case, I have a second location with two Blink camera systems: one for indoor, one for outdoor. I want them both to turn off when I arrive and on when I leave, and additionally I want the outdoor cameras on when that location switches to Night mode when I’m there. And I did just that.

It turns out that TP-Link / Kasa devices show up on both locations even when added to only one. I have a Kasa 3-outlet power strip. This has three individually controllable outlets. I named one Indoor and one Outdoor (I’m currently not using the third). These devices show up on both my Smartthings locations: the location where the strip is plugged in, and my other (regular home) location, which is the one that’s linked to IFTTT. I then added triggers through IFTTT to switch on or off the Blink systems from my home location, which reports the same status as the location where the power strip actually is.

I tested this, and it works flawlessly. I’m assuming at some point either TP-Link / Kasa or Smartthings will realize this anomaly and ‘fix’ it, but until then, there’s your solution. The powerstrip was on sale for about $20, and just for good measure I plugged non-sensor LED nightlights into the two ‘security’ outlets as control lights. Those were $4 for two.

Voila.