Updated Edge Drivers for ThirdReality Multifunction Sensor, Button, and Contact Sensor

I bought this Third Reality Multifunction night light & sensor (it is a plug in Zigbee device with a night light, motion sensor, and illuminance lux sensor in one).
Initially, I could not find the Smartthings Edge driver for it on this forum, so reached out to ThirdReality support and here’s the one they shared, saying it’s their latest one: Samsung account .

For the multi-function night light & sensor I used the Zigbee Switch driver from that channel and it allowed me to control the night light color as well as get motion sensor and illuminance sensor status. (After installing the Third Reality Zigbee Switch edge driver, and pairing the device, I went to the device settings in Smartthings and changed the driver to the ThirdReality Zigbee Switch one).

That channel also includes edge drivers for the ThirdReality contact sensor and button.

3 Likes

Hi could you relink the firmware please?
It looks like there’s something broken in the link above. Thank you!!

I just tried the link and it worked fine for me. Maybe there’s a region restriction?

Have you guys seen a driver for their water leak sensor? Is that any good?

I use the standard Smartthings Zigbee Water Leak Sensor driver. It has been working great.

1 Like

The THIRDREALITY Matter Smart Nightlight has been integrated into the stock ST matter-switch driver so the custom/vendor driver is no longer needed. I switched to the stock driver last week.

1 Like

And you can change the nightlight colour that way? :thinking:

Yes, color and temperature. THIRDREALITY submitted their enhancements to ST and the PR was integrated on Mar 17.

Add ThirdReality Driver for Matter Night Light (#1048)

1 Like

Hi. I’m new to these devices and the edge drivers. From what I understand there’s no longer a need for the manufacturer’s driver. *** I now think that comment was for Matter, not Zigbee ***

I was expecting the device to turn the night light on automatically if the sensor was triggered and in low light. I’m probably being dim but I can’t see how to control this in the control section. Or is it simply my needing to create a routine?