Added support for the Zigbee Third Reality Smart Button model 3RSB22BZ. This device supports pressed, double pressed and held button actions.
If you’re interested in trying it (consider it in beta just like the rest of the Edge drivers), please sign up here:
The driver is a amalgamation of the stock Edge Zigbee Button drivers with support for the Third Reality button device added alongside. I will continue to update against the base driver from ST and release as needed.
- Use the invite CStup Edge Driver Invitation
- Enroll your hub
- Click “Available Drivers”
- Click the “Install” button on Zigbee Button CS
- In the mobile app, pair your device using + Device → Scan for nearby devices
- Press and hold the reset button. Hold until the LED goes solid, this will force a reset/join. The LED will continue blinking to indicate its pairing.
- Device should be added within 30 seconds.
- If you like this driver and want to buy me a coffee, thanks!
Please let me know any questions or suggestions!