Unable to uninstall or edit a smartapp

I had a Hue bridge connected, bought a new bridge and transferred all of the lights to the new bridge and removed the old bridge. The SmartApp turned on lights based on presence, I need to remove the SmartApp so I can start over with the Hue connect.

I removed all of the devices that were attached to the SmartApp and now I am unable to go into the SmartApp and remove it. This SmartApp is based on the SmartLights in the marketplace.

I receive the following error message when looking at live logging and clicking the smartapp on the phone: java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke method getAt() on null object @ line 585.

If I reset the Hub and start over would it pull the SmartApp back in since I see it in the API?

There is not an option to remove the app from the API, any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

You can force delete smartapps in https://graph.api.smartthings.com > My locations > List Smartaps > Edit
You should now have an uninstall option for your smartapps.

2 Likes

Thank you for the assistance!

Wow, new information. Did not know that you can go to the developer site and remove the smartapps there.