Unable to load your Favorites

Anyone else seeing issues with favorites on their dashboard? Mine are not loading,

Mine seem okay.

Hmmmm :frowning:

Mine was not working consistently on iPhone but my Android was fine the entire time

iOS here. I donā€™t even have the option of adding

Is it consistently reproducible?

Mine are fine now. After 20 Minutes, they returned.

1 Like

20 minutes solves 99% of STā€™s issues :wink:
Iā€™d been getting random smartapp errors while trying to save pages or move between pages etc earlier today, now itā€™s all smooth.

1 Like

It was until it wasnt :wink:

It got better about 20-30m after my post and seems stable now

This is happening to me all day today; unable to load favorites.
Has any cause/resolution ever been identified for this?

1 Like

Same here all afternoon and evening. Canā€™t load favorites.

I also have the same issue on all devices (Android) on my Home Hub. Tried to clear cache and delete data, but that did not help. The favorites page works fine on my second hub (different location)

Add to the list of affected.

Same here. No ability to load favorites in Smartthings app. A couple other automations were acting funny today as well. Hopefully, so update didnā€™t mess everything up.

I reached out to support and almost immediately received the following response:
" Aug 23, 9:19 AM MST

Good morning,

Thank you so much for reaching out to us here at SmartThings Support. I cannot apologize enough for the trouble you are experiencing.

We are investigating this issue as it is indeed affecting many users, mainly on Android. If you have any way to log in on an iOs device, you should be able to lower your number of favorites for that Hub. That is the only ā€˜workaroundā€™ for now. If that is not an option, I will keep the ticket open and let you know when we have a resolution.

I am again very sorry for the undeniable nuisance."

1 Like

Oh but all systems operational according to status.smartthings.com.

I really hate wasting my time troubleshooting when it is clearly on their end and no proactive notification.

Same issue, No favorites. Tried IOS and Android. And thereā€™s no way to lower the number of Favorites because the screen never loads. Been this way for over 2 days!

1 Like

What do they mean lower the number of favorites? My wife has an iPhone but she has her own profile connected the same hub. If we remove a few favorites from hers would it help or itā€™s only for the same account?

Iā€™ve been missing my favorites for several days now on all my android devices. of course Iā€™ve tried the obvious things like logging out and back in, restarting the device, etc. The problem is clearly on the server side. Lowering the number of favorites is not an option since I donā€™t have any IOS devices. Even if I did have the ability to do that, this is unacceptable. I donā€™t have that many favorites to begin with. Iā€™m getting very weary of these constant issue with SmartThings.

I opened a ticked with support and got the same canned response.

Good morning,

Thank you so much for reaching out to us here at SmartThings Support. I cannot apologize enough for the trouble you are experiencing.

We are investigating this issue as it is affecting many users, mainly on Android. If you have any way to log in on an iOs device, you should be able to lower your number of favorites. That is the only ā€˜workaroundā€™ for now. If that is not an option, I will keep the ticket open and let you know when we have a resolution.

I am again very sorry for the undeniable nuisance.

Kind regards,

Cecile
Support Technician

Any word of a fix?

Being without the Favorites is extremely annoying, so I thought Iā€™ll charge my only iOS device to see if I can figure out what Support was trying to say in their response.
The missing Favorites of my home hub (on Android) do show up in the iOS app. I wanted to see if deleting some of the Favorites in iOS would cause them to appear in the Android app. (Reading between the lines of the response from Support, it appears that they want to say that ā€œto manyā€ Favorites could cause the issue in Android.
However, when I tried to go into "Manage Favorites on the iOS device, I got ā€œUnable to load the Manage Favorites Listā€.
Tried numerous times. Switched between hubs. No luck. Canā€™t get the Manage Favorites function to display anything other than the aforesaid error.