Unable to integrate SmartThings V3 hub into invitation email (member) account

The SmartThings V3 hub cannot be added to the SmartThings invitation email (member) account and shows that the hub is already integrated with another SmartThings account.

I have already taken action by integrating with my own account, performing a factory reset until the hub is deleted from the account. Additionally, I checked in the SmartThings Advanced section on the website, and the hub is no longer showing in my account.

The issue is when using my own account, the hub can be integrated normally. This issue occurs only when attempting to add the hub to an invitation email (member) account.

If the hub is associated with your account, it can’t be added to another account. If you are wanting to allow someone else to be a member of your location so that they can manage your ST environment and devices, you should be able to go to Manage Locations->“Your location”->Invite Member and use one of the three displayed methods to invite another person to be a member of your Location.

If this is not what you are trying to accomplish, please describe what you are trying to achieve.

1 Like

This issue is when attempting to add the hub to an invitation email (member) account.

I received the invitation from another SmartThings account and need to perform integration for the SmartThings hub for the invitation account, but it kept loading and finally showed “The hub is already integrated with another SmartThings account.”

So, you are saying you were invited to another member’s account/location and now you are trying to add the hub associated with your account to their account/location? If so, I don’t think that is possible since a hub can only be associated with a single account.

If you want them to be able to manage your hub from their account, then invite them to your Location as I described above.

1 Like

Yes, but the fact that the hub is free means it hasn’t been integrated with any account.