I’ve just purchased a 43" The Frame 2021 in the UK.
I am having trouble uploading my photos from the SmartThings iOS app:
- I am on my home wifi with the tv. iPhone and TV are both turned on.
- I tap on the “The Frame” device icon in SmartThings
- I pick “Art Mode”
- I do see both “Browse>” and “Add your photos+” (I know that this is sometimes a problem).
- I either tap “Add your photos+” or “Browse>” > “My Collection” > “+ Add photos or create a collage”
I then get a page with “Select Photos to Add to the Frame” and some other text.
- Some of the time , I correctly see a panel with photos below this, and a menu of my albums to select from.
- Most of the time , the bottom of the page is blank with “No photos” and nothing to choose from, and the “x” icon in the upper right doesn’t work to cancel this page. I can access the remote-control icon in the lower-right, however.