Just got my Hue Bridge and a few Hue lights today.
My bridge finds all lights. Alexa finds my bridge and its lights. ST doesnt find anything.
If I remove all lights from the bridge, they are discovered in ST. But then I cannot connect them to the bridge.
I have tried:
- Changing channel on Hue Bridge
- Power cycle of everything; router, ST and Hue Bridge
- Powering down bridge, enter “add a thing” in ST, powering up bridge.
- Connecting the bridge directly to my main Deco mesh-device (and powering down all others)
I have checked:
- That my bridge has the latest firmware
- That I don`t have UPNP enabled
And I have been trough every forum post I could find.
The only reason I need ST to discover my bridge and lights is so I can use them with WebCore.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!