Thermostat and Arlo

Spent over 1700 dollars in 3 weeks, to find false advertising. Arlo cameras don’t integrate can only turn them on or off as a switch. My Honeywell 9000 thermostat worked for 2 weeks but since ST update it doesn’t respond to routine. This system is very not reliable. Very disappointed. These 2 items are the reason I went with smarthings, and either work properly.

Have you contacted support@smatthings.com to see if they can assist?

I have a Honeywell 9000 as well. Have you gone back into the TCC Connect smart app and tried to relogin? There were issues with the integration about 2 weeks ago and they should be fixed. Mine has been fine for several days now after the issues were fixed.

I have my Arlo camera integrated into ST. I can view it and I even have it set so that when a motion sensor in the house trips it starts to record. I also have it set so the camera itself is a motion detector.

I needed to login to TCC Connect again too but have had no issues with it or Arlo integration. I’ve found setup of most SmartThings need some patience and a bit of trial and error before you are satisfied. Drove my wife crazy but after a month of adjustments our lights, motion sensors, contact sensors, thermostat, cameras, etc… all work great!

Very pleased they did fix the thermostat issue. Latley since my on off toggle color changed to blue my arlo camereas have been able to do live view threw smartthings. I have noticed I need to pause about 1 minute after turning on then tapnlive view. If I turn on and try live view immediatley it wont connect. However after some rough starts I am pleased over all.