There was a problem refreshing your SmartThings mobile presence: This request is not authorized by the specific access token

For the last several weeks (>1 month) I’m getting this error message and I cannot access the app + the presence is not being updated. I’m on Android and currently in Europe. It happened in the older version of the app (without dashboard) and in the new one.

There was a problem refreshing your SmartThings mobile presence: This request is not authorized by the specific access token

Temp fix is to log out from the account and log in again but it’s a bit tiresome + I cannot rely on the app presence sensing. Already logged-out and in at least 100 times :wink:

Anybody else having the same problem?

Not getting that error, but since the newest app was installed, presence has become very unreliable but prior to that it always worked great for me.

I am seeing exactly the same issue, on two Android phones. This happened before and after the most recent app update. This is a new smartthings hub and Samsung accounts, only a few weeks old.

Clearing the app data and cache has no effect, I get the same error every day or so on both devices. This also breaks presence.

I am also in Europe (UK).

I have the same issue, my hub is only 2 weeks old.
I’m dissapointed that the presense is verry unreliable:unamused:

hope they fix it soon with an update!

Stijn: your issue is with presence or with the mobile app logging you out?

M.