Terry Gauchat

So sorry to hear . . .

2 Likes

May Terry rest in peace. My heart goes out to his family during this difficult time.

5 Likes

Wow… very sad news. :frowning:

2 Likes

OMG… this is so sad. Thanks for letting us know Alex. My condolences to his family

1 Like

Really sorry to hear this, a very helpful man who will be sincerely missed on these forums.

3 Likes

I am so sorry to hear this - thanks for letting us know @625alex

2 Likes

Deeply saddened to hear this Alex, he was a great friend and will be greatly missed. My sincere condolences to his family and you. :pray:

3 Likes

This makes me cry.
I’m so sorry, @625alex

He gave so much to this Community.

This is one that will be hard to let sink in for a long while.

5 Likes

= ( Really sad news. I’m sorry to hear this. My condolences to his family.

1 Like

Just read this. So sad… He’ll be sorely missed. Rest in peace Terry… :pray:

1 Like

I am so sorry to hear this. He was a great asset to the home automation community.

1 Like

Really sorry to hear this. I only just heard the news. Condolences to his friends and family

1 Like

RIP sir :broken_heart: this man helped me so many times year’s ago when i very first started. Extremely humble and helpful always. :pray::pray: :pray: Tragic loss to our community

2 Likes

Very sad about this. RIP, Terry.

3 Likes

My thoughts are with you, Alex, and all those that knew Terry well. He was a stalwart forum member and an all-round good guy.

2 Likes

Very shocked and sad to learn about this . Terry always had great point of views and will be missed . May his soul rest in peace. Condolences to his loved ones.

2 Likes

I was shocked and saddened when I read the news on the SmartThings Facebook group. I posted occasionally and we chatted a few times in IM when I was out of work a few years ago. He offered to review my resume and I credit his feedback to landing my current dream engineering job.
RIP Terry Gauchat and thank you for the help and support.

5 Likes

Shocked and Saddened. Great loss

1 Like

I can’t believe he’s gone… he spent so much time on this and other forums. I truly wondered when he slept because he seemed to answer every post. He was a giant !

1 Like

This is very sad to hear. Terry is such a wonderful fellow. Helped me a number of times. My condolences to his family and loved ones

1 Like