Goodbye (For now)

Hey everyone!

I know I haven’t been on here much lately but I thought I would be remiss if I didn’t say goodbye to you all!

I have decided to move on from SmartThings and take a position at another company. I have thoroughly enjoyed all the time I got to spend with you all and hope to see you in other communities I am involved in down the line!

22 Likes

well damn! Good luck in the future Slagle. Any hints where those new communities may be?

2 Likes

I am going to build out a dev program for a teleconferencing company. But I have my eyes on some new and exciting communities that are popping up to start tinkering with. Misty robotics and some of the new google AI/AR stuff looks really fun. You’ll probably find me tinkering around with that stuff soon. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Too many questions and non of them any my damn busines… a sad wave Tim

4 Likes

See you around Tim. You are the most optimistic person on this forum and miss having you around.

4 Likes

Good luck with your next ventures.

3 Likes

Good luck, Tim!

2 Likes

Good luck to you and we will miss ya Tim!

2 Likes

Aw … ruined the nice day I was having here, @Tim! :disappointed:

Sincerely! ActionTiles wouldn’t be where we are without you: Your patience of our nagging, your efforts to escalate behind the scenes, your advice and empathy!

Thank-you for everything; please stay in touch!
and have a wonderful happy, healthy prosperous journey! :beers:

4 Likes

Tim,

Best of luck on your next adventure. I always enjoyed your presence in this community both before you worked at ST and during. I still use multiple apps that you wrote. With all the rain we’ve had on the east coast your sump monitor has come in handy for me. Just today your “is it secure” app notified me that I left a door open. Thanks again and best wishes!

3 Likes

smiley-face-waving-goodbye-crying

3 Likes

As always, my response to these threads…

4 Likes

1 Like

Hey Tim Smartthing will miss you. Good Luck with your new venture.

1 Like

So long, Tim! Sounds like some exciting ventures await you—good luck & enjoy the ride! You were always one of the shining stars on the forum (at least until things changed with ST management). We all appreciate your contributions…

Hi @slagle,

Sorry to see you go, but good luck with your new post.

Where are you going? Hubitat Elevated by chance?

1 Like

Farewell! See you around maybe!

All the very best @slagle and thanks for your support. Hope to still see you around

2 Likes

Mucho success in your next endeavor!