Tags and title edits

I’m not sure if it’s me or a change in the forum format, but for the last 6 weeks or so, ever since the change was made to the category icons displays, I have been accidentally deleting some topics when I was just trying to add tags. These have all been restored, but that requires assistance from ST staff, and they have more than enough other work to do. We’ve been trying to find a solution, but nothing yet.

(Using voice just to save after an edit is super tedious here, so I finger tap that. My hands do shake but that wasn’t a problem for the first 7 years I was on this forum. But maybe the shaking is worse now, I don’t know.)

Anyway…long story short, I’m going to stop editing topic titles and just use a posted suggestion. So that’s why you’ll see those.

My very deep gratitude to the staff members who have been trying to help me with this issue. And my apologies again to anyone who had a thread disappear temporarily while this problem was occurring.

@andresg @nayelyz

6 Likes

@JDRoberts

Your work here is super helpful. Let’s try to see if we can find a workaround to this issue.

5 Likes

I don’t have a review option.