Forum topic collapsed

So in the last week or so, when I go to the forum, the home page shows me the categories but no topics underneath them.

I used to be able to see a category then the latest topics under it. Then another category and so on.

It’s a bit annoying because I can’t at a glance see the new topics but have to go in to each category to see them.

Anyone know why this is? Is it just me? I have a screenshot but can’t seem to see where to upload pictures!

1 Like

I always just go here: https://community.smartthings.com/latest

Ive noticed the same with the mobile view.

Yup same here and it is quite frustrating. Wonderng wether @slagle or anyone else might be able to give us an insight into what changed.

1 Like

That’s quite useful, I do like using the view of the latest in all categories though as well.

Yeah I should have said mine in on mobile too. To be honest I rarely use the forums outside of my mobile so no idea if it’s just the mobile view!

Apologies!

A deploy is in progress to correct the mobile view. @slagle @jim / @Aaron can amend the default category style to suit per:

3 Likes

It’s fixed! Whatever or whoever deployed the fix, thanks! Much easier to use the forum again.