Support for Range Hood needed since the legacy Smart Home app is no longer supported

Yea big doubt they will make anything to get the bluetooth connection working for the hood. Best bet would definitely be a arduino or something and wiring it up to the control panel buttons. I don’t think bluetooth would be feasible because its proprietary I think, the hood doesn’t appear when its in pairing mode. But if anyone knows more about bluetooth and could hack it, please let us know lol.

Hello, I am also having trouble controlling my hood thru the smart things app too. It does connect via Bluetooth and automatically turns off and on when a burner is turned off or on, but that’s it.
Except, I’ve noticed that when I go to Menu; Notifications and click on my last cooktop notification that my hood is off (this message post when I turn the burners off), and I click on it, it opens up the app, with the cooktop and the hood. And I am able to turn the hood fan on/off, control the speed, set a timer and turn the light on/off. But this is the only way I see the hood and can control it. I came across this by accident. Wish it would work as described in the documentation.

Anyone get this to work? I can’t even use the range burner status for automation tasks because next to nothing is supported. I can’t even see history in the app to attempt the workaround the previous person mentioned.