Suggest a Device

I’ve started buying Osram color-changing bulbs.

Osram needs a hub though right? But I have seen there are a lot of compatible products. Do you like it?

I would like to see Denon Heos speakers added

1 Like

Osram lights do not “need” a hub, but the gateway is needed to update firmware.

Chamberlain myQ
Lutron Caseta smart hub
Rachio

1 Like

Caseta
Arlo q

1 Like

And Carrier Infinity thermostat

I would like to see integration with the Samsung Smart tv’s. So i could see my nest thermostat on tv or answer my skybell. or even unlock the Kevo door locks. Even a way to control Philips hue lights thru my smart tv would be a great improvement.

Qubino devices would be great!

I would really like to see integration for TP-Link.

I use TP-Link’s Wi-Fi Smart Plug with Energy Monitoring. I also use their Wall Switch. Some sort of integration would be fantastic.

Hope so! That post was back in September. I can’t see the discussion point
where it mentions that tp-link is in the pipeline but I’m still crossing my
fingers.

Hopefully the timeline is in the nearer future.

Wayne-Dalton WDHA-12 so you can control devices and scenes from built in Homelink in cars

Fibaro Button

This works with SmartThings now with the community – created device type handler. There are number of community members using it. However, the device is been frustrating for many people as it goes to sleep if you haven’t used it for a while so you may have to use a double tap instead of a single tap to wake it up again.

You can also look at similar devices in the buttons and remotes FAQ:

Thanks. I’ll check it out.:grinning:

How about a simple, battery powered device that can be put into an existing window blind to allow automation of opening and closing the blind slats.

This would be the ultimate item for the appearance of being at home, even when you’re not.

It has a standard ZigBee OnOff cluster, which means you can assign a generic ZigBee Switch device handler to use it.

1 Like

@CHallMD I am working on a AirScape device and am almost done. Will keep you updated when I am finished.

That’s great, Tim! Thanks for letting me know!