STHM only arm when all sensors are closed

I am running STHM with the Konnected alarm system and Action Tiles on a fire tablet by my doors. Everything is set up and working, but I want to make the “arm” feature only arm if all sensors are closed. I cannot for the life of me figure out how to set that up. Or if there is a way to disable the actiontiles button to arm the system unless all the monitored sensors are closed. Can anyone help me solve this problem?

I would also like to set STHM to sound my piezo buzzer when an intrusion has occurred. The system current sounds the siren after 30 sec, but I would like it to sound the piezo buzzer immediately to remind me, in case it was me who set off the alarm, to disarm it before the loud siren goes off.

You would have to create a Routine with whatever the action tiles devices you are using for your trigger and a pre-condition for every sensor being closed.

Thanks for the response! So I have set up virtual switches to work with Konnected and STHM and a routine between the two as the ST forum suggested. I have attached a couple of pictures. So on the virtual switch routine I already have set up, would I need to add my 22 sensors as a precondition on that routine? Would I need to add it to both the virtual switch routine and the ST routine?

Here is the second pic. It only let me put one in the first reply.

yes, you would need to add all the sensors you want as a precondition

Okay, thank you. I will give that a shot. Do you by chance know if there is a way to trigger a piezo buzzer on intrusion and then the siren 30 sec later?

There used to be a SHM delay smart app years ago I used…once it quit working, I cobbled together some webcore stuff to make entry/exit delays and sound off the buzzer. It’s worked fairly well the past couple years. Takes some work to get setup, though.

Okay, thanks. I am assuming that is a little over my pay grade. :slight_smile: I don’t know anything about coding things.

Probably a good thing as webcore is a legacy smartapp and it will cease when ST ends support for groovy on the platform. When that happens, you would need to find an alternative option. :slight_smile:

Yep, I’m not sure what I’ll need to do to replicate the functionality. Not sure if there will be more “options” for routines or some other way. We’ll see.