ST water sensors and other devices sometimes offline in the IDE

Note:

This is within the IDE only, not the "things’ within the ST app. Anyone having offline issues recently? Some are ONLINE, some OFFLINE…randomly… They work fine when tested, but I keep getting alerts. Taking the battery out and putting back in is NOT working…

Also seeing this with certain plugged in devices as well…they work just fine, just the IDE is showing, incorrectly, offline.

Time to change battery?

1 Like

I wish…it’s not the batteries…all 100%…Should have mentioned I’m having over devices, even ones that plug into the wall, doing this…on a rotating basis…rarely did this before - must be the hub revision software…

I have device showing 100% battery but it’s actually flat. Did you try with brand new battery?

Btw, I should have been more specific in my original post. These are not offline within the ST app, just within the IDE…All batteries are brand new…All things operate just fine…just want to know what the IDE shows some offline, then back online…I know it’s not a battery issue, as I see this, sometimes, with items that don’t run on batteries at all…