[ST Edge/Beta] Xiaomi/Aqara/Tuya zigbee sensors driver

Hi,
has anyone managed to handle the temperature + air quality sensor TVOC Aqara? The temperature and humidity itself is read, but the air quality is not.

Hi @Suraj_Hemnani

Aqara devices are notoriously difficult to pair with Smartthings and require some persistence. Have a look at this thread for tips: Pairing Aqara to Smartthings Edge (TIPS AND TRICKS)

Unfortunately with recent changes to Smartthings it’s no longer possible to change the ZigBee channel, so that part doesn’t apply.

Can you tell me if the Aqara P1 contact sensor code MCCGQ13LM is included in your contact sensor zigbee driver?

@veonua

@ygerlovin

Hi, thanks for the drivers!! all my aqara are working great!, but i have a mijia temp and humidity sensor that it`s no recognized can you please make a driver for this?
RH3052

Aqara Contact sensor P1 was added to Mariano’s ZigBee contact driver a few weeks ago.

Thanks for the link, I’ve actually tried this step over 20 times or more I have lost count XD, and it’s just not happening to pair at all. Got really frustrated at the amount of time I’m wasting. I ended up buying 2 Aqara T1 contact sensors to replace my mi and old Aqara contact sensor.

I have bought a new 4 button Aqara opple wireless switch. that seems to be tough to pair as well. maybe I gotta give it a few tries.

Do you have plans to support the Aqara FP2 presence sensor?

Hi All! Thanks to @ygerlovin for the work on these.

I had the drivers installed a few weeks ago, and they were working with my Zigbee Xiaomi motion sensors. Yesterday I noticed they stopped working. I just now realised they have converted to the Thing driver and no longer use the Sensors Edge driver 1.8.16. I tried to change the driver, but in the mobile app, they no longer exist (even though they are installed according to the web interface). In the SmartThings web changing the driver gives an error message that “a valid fingerprint is missing”. Any suggestions on why this is happening and how to fix it?

@amrogers3 looks like the same that happens to you. I just installed the driver yesterday for test some devices and worked fine, something weird is happening.

Has the fingerprint for the device gotten wiped out (gone to 000)? If so the easiest way to revive it is to remove and re-add, then it should allow you to select the proper driver. I’ve only read about this happening with Z-Wave devices so far though.

Hey @MarkTr! Thanks for the reply! Can you guide me on how to see the device’s fingerprint in the web interface?
I will remove and re-add the devices later today when I return home from work, and I will report here. Cheers!

I was able to rescan the devices and it worked.

I lied. You need to delete the device first then scan and add it as new.

Or else it won’t work.

I removed the devices, reset them (holding the button until they flashed), and then pushed the button once a second until they connected. All are working now.

1 Like

Been using xiaomi sensors since 2016. They have never been detected automatically from day 1. The only way these were connected were by catchall method. Today, I deleted all of them with the plan to upgrade to edge drivers. Put the sensors into pairing mode and obviously not auto detected by the app so logged onto the new smartthing edge dashboard to view hub events for catchall data… but no where to find? Any help on how to pair now? thanks

1 Like

Could you install Zigbee Thing Mc driver from Mariano’s channel.
Invitation link SmartThings. Add a little smartness to your things.

Using Zigbee Thing Mc driver is possible to read exact model and manufacturer.
Then it is possible to check from this topic first post if this driver is supporting your device.

Mate, literally my comment above yours. :smiley:
Install the drivers from the first post. It is pretty easy. Just click the link and follow the instructions.
In the app, Add a new device, then scan. Then follow what I said in the previous post.

Thanks for the tip. Pressing every second did the trick

Are there any edge drivers for Tuya ZY-M100 or Aqara FP2 available?

For Tuya ZY-M100 “Personal Tuya Devices” driver from Wesley, for FP2 there is not, but they promised matter updated so it will be compatible in the future (through matter), in another hand Aqara FP1 is officially supported on the SmartThings stock drivers.